By using FreeVideosDownloader.Net, you signify your agreement to follow all the terms and conditions set forth on this page:
Please review these terms and conditions of use carefully before using our websites, including, without limitation, the following websites:
This document states the terms and conditions (“Terms”) upon which FreeVideosDownloader Inc (“we” or “us”) will provide service to you on its websites, including, without limitation, the above-listed websites (collectively, the “Website”). These Terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using, and joining (collectively “using”) the Website, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refer to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any devices. If you disagree to be bound by these Terms, navigate away from the Website and cease using it.
The users should be at least 18 years old to use our Free video downloader service. People under the legal age should abide by these terms with parental or guardian consent. If you reside in an area where our service is prohibited by law, you must not use our service.
The users are solely responsible for any material they upload, create, submit, modify, or transmit via our website, including the media files transmitted or downloaded through our website, which is collected referred to as “User Submissions.” Our website doesn’t provide the guarantee of confidentiality of User Submissions. It would help if you acknowledged that disclosing personal information in User Submissions might make you personally identifiable.
You shall be entirely responsible for all of your User Submissions and the consequences of transmission, modification, creation, submission, or otherwise making the User Submissions. You affirm, warrant, and represent the following factors related to any or all of your User Submissions:
- You have the ownership or possess licenses, permissions, or consents to utilize and have granted permission to use the trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights, and other legal rights of User Submissions for all processes considered by the site.
- You confirm that you won’t upload or allow anyone else to post material that portrays any sexually explicit act.
- You have textual confirmation or permission from all personally identifiable individuals in User Submissions to use their personal information, including their name and the correspondence of every person, to use the User Submission for all uses envisioned by the website.
Moreover, you confirm that you will not upload, transmit, modify, create, or make any content available subject to the following conditions:
- The material subject to third-party proprietary rights is trademarked, copyrighted, or protected by trade secrets. It shouldn’t be utilized unless you have the ownership or have taken explicit permission from the owner of the material.
- The vulgar, illegal, defamatory, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, threatening, hateful, racially offensive, or otherwise unacceptable and inappropriate material as decided by our sole discretion.
- The material that portrays illegal activities or promotes physical harm against any individual or group creates a false identity that impersonates any other person or displays any act of cruelty or abuse to animals.
- The content establishes, promotes, or conveys instructions for a criminal offense or otherwise creates liability or violates the local, national, or international law.
- The unauthorized or unsolicited advertisement, spam, or any other form of solicitation.
FreeVideosDownloader.Net doesn’t claim its ownership over User Submissions or third-party material. You or a third-party website possess all copyrights of User Submissions, and you are solely responsible for the protection of those rights where applicable. The users permanently grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to reuse, publicly portray, distribute, publish, translate, or create derivative works and exploit User Submissions. Moreover, the users also irretrievably waive claims or allegations of moral rights in correspondence with User Submissions.
You denote and certify that you have all the power and authority to grant the rights of User Submissions. Precisely, you assure of having rights to upload, access, modify, create, or otherwise make the User Submissions available on the website. You also make sure that you own the User Submissions’ title, and uploading it won’t infringe upon any third party’s rights.
Intellectual Property Notice
FreeVideosDownloader.Net reserves all rights over its proprietary material. Apart from the users’ material and third-party content, the content available on the website is solely owned and licensed to us. You agree not to share, copy, alter, transmit, or in any other way exploit proprietary materials, which may include text, graphics, pictures, source code, and trademarks.
You understand and fully acknowledge that you’ll find content from various resources on the website, including the content uploaded by the users, parties, and services (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We are not liable for any Third Party Content. You understand that you may find content that’s offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise obnoxious; hence you agree to waive off any legal rights you have against us.
We claim no ownership over the Third Party Content. Third-Party websites retain all the rights of their respective content, and they are in charge of their rights’ protection as appropriate.
You fully acknowledge that we bear no responsibility for assessing the website for inappropriate content or conduct. We assume no obligation to modify or remove such content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content) if we monitor the website and its content at our sole discretion.
All content on our website (including Third Party Content and User Submissions) is provided on an “AS-IS” basis for your information and personal use online. Hence, you shall not copy, transmit, modify, display, sell, or otherwise exploit the material without prior written consent from the owner of the content.
You understand that we may disallow access to any content for any reason with or without notice at our sole discretion.
The users are solely responsible for downloading any video and music owned by others. We don’t take responsibility or ownership of the material contained in the uploaded links. FreeVideosDownloader.Net only holds the tool provided on the website for downloading videos from various online platforms. It doesn’t support copyright infringement or promote the usage of copyrighted material for commercial use. You assure and warrant that the details you provide us are current and authentic.
You have all the rights to:
- Agreed with these Terms.
- Could you provide us with User Submissions?
You explicitly grant us permission to monitor, record, and log your activities on FreeVideosDownloader.Net.
Your usage of our website is subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to use the website for any unlawful purpose or is prohibited by these Terms.
- You agree to obey all pertinent local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that arise due to your website use.
- You accept not to use automated tools like robots, crawlers, or data mining services to download or use the data available on the website.
- You assure not to take any action that imposes an unreasonably extensive load on our technology’s server or makes excessive demand.
- You agree that you won’t “stalk” anyone through our website.
- You accept not to falsify headers or other identifiers for hiding the origin of details you transmit on our website.
- You agree not to interfere with the website’s security measures and not to disable the features that prevent users from accessing the website’s content.
- You agree not to make anything available on the website that contains computer codes or software viruses.
- You agree not to sell, resell, or exploit the website commercially or any content to any Third Party.
- You settle upon never “framing” or “mirroring” the website.
- You accept never to reverse engineer any part of the website.
We retain the right to take action against any user involved in unauthorized website usage, which includes civil, criminal, and injunctive acts. We can also dismiss the access for any user of the website due to the involvement of any such misconduct. The use of our website that’s not authorized by these Terms is a violation of these terms and the applicable international, foreign, and domestic laws.
We respect the proprietary intellectual rights of everyone, and you must not trespass the trademarks, copyrights, and other proprietary rights of any party. We may remove any content that violates any individual’s proprietary rights, and it can terminate your usage of the website due to such an act.
Repeat infringer policy. Any user who receives three complaints in six months will have their access to the website terminated.
Although we are not controlled by United States law, we willingly act following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In compliance with Title 17, Section 512 (c)(2) of the United States Code, we have designated a representative to receive copyright infringement claims for the users who believe their trademarked material is being infringed. You should email such concerns at (our email)
- Authorization of the copyrighted work that’s being claimed to be infringed. Please include the URL of the authorized version of the work or have an original copy.
- Please describe the material and upload a link that would allow us to locate the information over the web.
- Details that will allow us to contact you include telephone, email address, name, etc.
- Your statement about your good faith that the use of the content complained of is not authorized by you or your agent.
- A statement about the information’s authenticity and your ownership claim or authorization to act on behalf of the person whose copyrighted work has been infringed.
- The signature of a copyright holder or authorized individual.
If your User Submission has been removed from the website due to the notification of claimed copyright infringement, please provide us with a counter email to our representative that must include the following:
- Your signature (physical or electronic)
- Identification of the content that has been removed. Also, mention the location where the content existed before its removal.
- The statement that the removed material is due to a mistake or misidentification of the material that’s disabled or removed.
- Your name, phone number, address, email address, and the statement of your consent to the jurisdiction of the courts and the location where the copyright owner is located.
- A statement about your acceptance of the service process from the copyright owner or the agent.
Services on the Website
You understand that the website is a search engine and downloader. The website permits you to search multiple platforms over the web for videos without any limitations. The website’s tool gives you the authority to download videos from anywhere on the internet. The website must be used in correspondence with the applicable laws. We don’t promote or condone any act with our website’s usage that violates any law.
Variation of Terms
- As amended from time to time, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements between you and us and may not be modified without our written consent.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Suppose any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law. In that case, the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable, or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- You agree that we may provide you with notices by e-mail, regular mail, or postings to the Website.
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- As used in these Terms, the term “including” is illustrative and not limited.
- If this agreement is translated and executed in any language other than English and there is any conflict between the translation and the English version, the English version shall control.